Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021
ADGM is pleased to announce the return of the annual Fintech Abu Dhabi festival, held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice President of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
Returning for its 5th edition, this year’s Fintech Abu Dhabi will be held over 22 - 24 November 2021 in an exciting new hybrid format. Offering a combination of virtual and onsite sessions, attendees from across the globe will benefit from content broadcast digitally whilst curated in-person events will inspire and herald a return to in-person conversations and business-building opportunities.
In addition to the renowned Fintech100 programme, Innovation Challenge, Government Fintech Forum and Fintech Awards, Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021 offers a number of inspirational new features including:
- Fintech for Good, dedicated forum taking a closer look at the intersection of sustainability, fintech and innovation
- CxO21, a deep dive into the worlds of corporate innovation and digital banking
- Token, focusing on the fast-evolving world of digital assets and currencies
- Risk4.0, bringing together experts in financial security
- Fintech Souk, a close look at cutting-edge developments in retail and payments
- Majlis Forum, a new, invitation-only platform for senior public and private sector leaders from across the globe to connect and collaborate
The Search, the Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021 Global Tour
Returning for 2021, the Search global virtual tour begins 2 June 2021 and will cover more than 35 countries in its search to find the world’s best fintechs to join the exclusive Fintech100. Each week, you’re invited to join fintech leaders, government representatives and innovators, hear about key fintech developments within the host country, and watch fintech founders pitch their solutions to a live panel of judges – not to be missed!
Fintech Abu Dhabi 2020
Co-hosted by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) and powered by Unbound, Fintech Abu Dhabi 2020 offered new ways to participate through the digital event. Content and events included 'The Search' connecting fintech hubs with the MENA region, more than 170 speakers from the global fintech community, the Fintech100 programme, the Innovation Challenge and a virtual content series all culminating at the digital festival from the 24 - 26 November 2020.
The Fintech Abu Dhabi Awards 2020 highlighted the hard work and initiatives of fintech startups, entrepreneurs and established companies within the global fintech arena. See the 2020 winners lineup here.