Abu Dhabi boasts first-class infrastructure and unparalleled global connectivity, making it a premier international destination. Its exceptional qualities make it an ideal location to live, work, and conduct business.
A financial centre that provides transparency, efficiency, and integrity, through its progressive frameworks, future focused infrastructure, all within a familiar independent legal jurisdiction – ADGM is the perfect platform for success.
ADGM, the centre for a transparent and thriving sustainable finance ecosystem.
Our community of business professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors can depend on ADGM to provide timely news and reliable insights.
At ADGM, we offer various support options, including contact details, FAQs, enquiry forms, and a whistleblowing form.
GAR Live: Abu Dhabi
Global Arbitration Review, is delighted to return to Abu Dhabi for this year’s GAR Live: Abu Dhabi, hosted in the ADGM Square on 9 February 2022. The conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with your peers, inform and update your practise through our interactive panels and networking throughout the day.
GAR Live: Abu Dhabi is designed to discuss the issues affecting arbitration practitioners in Abu Dhabi and the region. Bringing together leading names in international arbitration, the conference will discuss:
- A keynote address from Gary Born, WilmerHale on multi-party, complex disputes
- Perfecting persuasion – GAR Live Advanced Advocacy
- The effect of Covid-19 on construction projects – claims, strategies and tactics
- The UAE Federal Arbitration Act
- The GAR Live Debate - Motion: ‘This house believes that Decree 34 will promote arbitration in Dubai, the UAE, and the region
For more information and to register at the event, visit the website here: GAR Live: Abu Dhabi 2022.
31 May 2022