GAR Live: Abu Dhabi
Global Arbitration Review, is delighted to return to Abu Dhabi for this year’s GAR Live: Abu Dhabi, hosted in the ADGM Square on 9 February 2022. The conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with your peers, inform and update your practise through our interactive panels and networking throughout the day.
GAR Live: Abu Dhabi is designed to discuss the issues affecting arbitration practitioners in Abu Dhabi and the region. Bringing together leading names in international arbitration, the conference will discuss:
- A keynote address from Gary Born, WilmerHale on multi-party, complex disputes
- Perfecting persuasion – GAR Live Advanced Advocacy
- The effect of Covid-19 on construction projects – claims, strategies and tactics
- The UAE Federal Arbitration Act
- The GAR Live Debate - Motion: ‘This house believes that Decree 34 will promote arbitration in Dubai, the UAE, and the region
For more information and to register at the event, visit the website here: GAR Live: Abu Dhabi 2022.
09 February 2022