About the Registration Authority:
To serve the needs of the business community, the Registration Authority is comprised of the following departments:
- Business Development - is the first point of contact for all establishments interested in having a presence in ADGM. We have a dedicated team who are at hand to support and guide organisations through the whole process
- Registration & Incorporation – are responsible for incorporation of legal entities and issuance of commercial licences
- Monitoring & Enforcement - provides guidance as well as conducting supervision and, where necessary, taking disciplinary action, in relation to ADGM's commercial legislation.
- Corporate Relations – will provide support on all government related services including immigration, VISA’s and health checks
- Client Experience – will ensure that an optimal experience is delivered and the main point of contact for any suggestions, feedback and complaints