An Event-driven Filing refers to an entity’s obligations to notify the Registrar of certain changes / events that occur with regards to the registered entities. It is important for an ADGM registered entity to gain an understanding of what events trigger filing requirements and the obligations in order to avoid substantial fines.
Some examples of event-driven filings include:
- Change of company name
- Amendment of Articles of Association
- Appointment of authorised signatory
- Appointment, cessation or change in particulars of director
- Appointment, cessation or change in particulars of secretary
- Change of registered office address
- Alternative location of company’s record
- Maintain accounting reference date
- Appointment or cessation of recognised auditor
- Maintain business activities
- Change in particulars of shareholder
- Increase authorised share capital
- Allotment or transfer of shares
- Appointment, cessation or change in particulars of beneficial owner
All filings can be lodged via the Online Registry Solution.
Articles of Association
Notice of Rectification
If you have questions or need any assistance, we're here to help.
Place your vision in safe hands