Abu Dhabi boasts first-class infrastructure and unparalleled global connectivity, making it a premier international destination. Its exceptional qualities make it an ideal location to live, work, and conduct business.
A financial centre that provides transparency, efficiency, and integrity, through its progressive frameworks, future focused infrastructure, all within a familiar independent legal jurisdiction – ADGM is the perfect platform for success.
ADGM, the centre for a transparent and thriving sustainable finance ecosystem.
Our community of business professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors can depend on ADGM to provide timely news and reliable insights.
At ADGM, we offer various support options, including contact details, FAQs, enquiry forms, and a whistleblowing form.
ADGM launches support measures for registered businesses to counter the impact of COVID-19ADGM 01/04/2020
- 12 Month-Period of Measures in line with UAE government COVID-19 initiatives
- Aimed at fostering commitment amongst ADGM’s entities
In keeping with Abu Dhabi’s robust economic stimulus package to support the economic activity and facilitate business in the Emirate, Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), the International Financial Centre in Abu Dhabi, has launched a set of financial and support measures to mitigate the adverse impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on registered entities operating in its financial free zone on Al Maryah Island.
The ADGM support measures include:
- 100% waiver on Commercial Licence renewal fees (with exception of SPVs and foundations licences) until 25 March 2021
- 100% waiver on Business Activity renewal fees until 25 March 2021
- 100% waiver on Data Protection renewal fees until 25 March 2021
- 100% waiver on new Temporary Work Permits issuance, renewal and late application fees until 25 March 2021
- 100% waiver on annual Funds fees until 31 December 2020
- 100% refund of annual Funds fees already paid by FSRA regulated entities for 2020
- 50% refund of Supervision fees already paid by FSRA regulated entities for 2020
- 50% waiver on any new FSRA Supervision fees to be collected until 31 December 2020
- Deferment of rental payments and service charges for office tenants at ADGM Square on Al Maryah Island for 2020
H.E. Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh, Minister of State (UAE) and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Global Market, said, “ADGM has prepared a set of support measures to assist our registered entities and the community through this challenging period. These measures will complement the current robust packages from the UAE Authorities and Abu Dhabi Government, and bolster the nation’s economic strategy and initiatives to keep our people and country sustainable and safe. The ADGM support measures are effective immediately and many of which are applicable until late March 2021. We will continue to work closely with everyone to weather this storm together and become a stronger and more resilient financial and business marketplace.”
ADGM and all its Authorities, including the ADGM Academy and the ADGM Arbitration Centre, remain fully operational and all the services are available digitally. ADGM has, and will continue to, actively provide its community with the latest guidance to safeguard the health and well-being of the businesses and community on Al Maryah Island.
Visit the ADGM Support Measures page for all information regarding the available support measures introduced plus frequently assked questions (FAQs), contact details, guidance notes and circulars.
For further enquiries, please contact: