Airfinance Journal Middle East in partnership with Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), Abu Dhabi's International Financial Centre, is back on 9 to 11 March 2020 in Abu Dhabi at the ADGM Authorities Building. This year, we bring you an unmissable event, full of business growth opportunities. This is a perfect opportunity to meet decision-makers from across the industry and keep up-to-date with industry developments.
Attendance includes access to:
- High-end networking: industry VIP networking events at a variety of receptions, dinners and informal meetings
- Investment aviation opportunities emanating from the UAE and wider Middle East, Africa and South Asia region
- Deal making: access to the most-senior industry leaders
- Industry insights: explore the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing the Middle Eastern aircraft finance world
- 1-2-1 meetings service: tell us who you'd like to meet and our dedicated concierge team will do the rest
- Attendees have the option to attend Sirius Investor Briefing
Sirius Aviation will lead an Investor Briefing Day on March 9th 2020, 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. This will be led by Howard Millar, CEO of Sirius Aviation Capital, and former Ryanair Finance Chief.
To register, visit Airfinance Journal Events.
Local residents and ADGM affiliates get discounted rates, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.