Other Mediation Experience
1. Recently authored the book, "Mediation: Theory to Practice" published by Thomson Reuters.
2. widely published author in the mediation space, having compiled a book titled “Landmark Judgements on Mediation and Arbitration”.
3. She has written the book “Definition of Mediation” through the Bangladesh Law Times.
4. Author of “Definition of Mediation” which is published by Bangladesh Law Times 2018
5. Author of “Workplace Mediation” which is published by Bangladesh Law Times 2018
6. Wrote “Metaphysics of Peace”, 2018
7. Wrote “Landmark Judgements on Mediation and Arbitration”, 2018.
8. Wrote an article titled “The Court Annexed Mediation Mechanism: An Overlooked Avenue for Justice” which is published by Live Law as well as by APCAM.
9. Author of “The Transforming Landscape of Dispute Resolution: Online Mediation and COVID- 19” published by Live Law.
10. Author of “Domestic Abuse: The Unseen Crisis of the COVID Pandemic” Published by Live Law
11. She has also developed a training curriculum called LEADR to give students first-hand exposure in mediation.
Training Faculty at:
1. Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation.
2. International Brazil Arbitration and Mediation Centre (IBRAMAC).
3. International Federation of Mediators and
4. Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation.
Guest Faculty at:
1. Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
2. Indian Institute of Company Secretary
3. Maharashtra National Law University
4. Manipal National Law college
1. Youth ADR (peer mediation and juvenile programs) in association with MBBI
2. Victim Offender Mediation;
3. LEADR for Asia- Pacific student mentoring in mediation;
4. Sankalp (community empowerment in mediation); and
5. Climate Change Committee in Mediation, UN Organization ‘Mediation Beyond Border International’
1. Adjudged 1st ICC International Commercial Mediation Competition, 2018, organized by the International Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong)
2. Adjudged 13th ICC International Commercial Mediation Competition, 2019, organized by the International Chamber of Commerce (Paris)
3. ‘BIAMAC Top 10 Mediators’ winner in Asia- Pacific Awards 2019;
4. Top 100 Lex-Falcon Awards, 2021
5. 1000 Women Faces of Asia Awards in Legal Awareness and Human Rights
6. Certified by the International Mediation Institute, the Hague, as being the youngest person in India to hold such a distinction
Other Dispute Resolution Experience
Arbitration, Adjudication, Conciliation, Negotiations